Taupe & Circles!
Sometimes colour speaks to me, OK, all of the time. This pattern can work with any colour you have a lot of in your stash. Long quarters, or fat quarters, you can put them together to make your panels and choose a complementary colour for the circles.
This pattern is an excellent stash buster.
Skill Level: New to Intermediate, rotary cutting, basic sewing skills, fusible web appliqué
Finished Size: 48 x 54 inches
Materials (provided by you):
- Approx 1½ yds (1.5m) various fat quarters and long quarters of background colour (use a selection – I used 27 different taupes. You can use fewer but you want enough to make the background interesting.)
- 4—8 fat quarters or pieces of contrasting fabric for circles. The largest circle is 8 inches diameter, the smallest is 2 ½ inches diameter.
- 1 yd (1m) border fabric
- 3 yds (3m) backing fabric
- ½ yd (50 cm) binding fabric
- 55 x 61 inch piece of batting
- ¾ yd (75 cm) of paper backed fusible web
All patterns have been test quilted to ensure accuracy.